Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another poetry...

I've been trough a lot this year and all I can think about its how greatfull I am to be here. All I can think right now its just how amazing life can be.
I miss  some parts of my past, some, not so much, but still.. It was my life and somehow.. It's still is.
I feel like I never fit in.. Really, fully, complete... But somehow the snow got me.. I fell for it. I feel like I belong in a place now.. This cold, snowy night, that's Who I am. A mix of darkness, misterious, cold and warm. A mix of love and hate. A mix of everything I say. That's me. Looking for a place, looking for something on the way. Drinking my wine, singing love songs and imagine how great life could be If I could actually fit...

Welcome to my life, welcome to my night. Maybe no one cares, maybe Im just another girl who left... Maybe I'm just a dream you will never have.

Cíntia Ferreira.

1 comment:

  1. Que coisa mais linda, Cíntia! De verdade!
    Me vejo em inúmeras frases desse poema... ultimamente, tenho me sentido perdida, procurando por um lugar ao qual eu talvez pertença... e, feliz ou infelizmente, acho que isso só vai acontecer quando eu tiver uma experiência como essa que você está tendo.
    Dá pra ver o seu amadurecimento entre o primeiro post e esse. Dá pra ver no seu rosto, olhando suas fotos de quando chegou aí e de agora.
    Fico imensamente feliz de saber que, finalmente, você se encontrou. Seja no meio da neve canadense ou debaixo do sol forte da nossa terra brasilis.
    Tudo de bom e de melhor pra você! E eu estou aqui na torcida, viu??
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete